Duration: Variable depending on the participants
Pre-Course Reading: 35-40 hours
Prerequisite: Licensed Medical Professional
Fee: $6,000 CAD
Are you interested in upgrading your existing Certificate of Attendance to a highly-respected, world-renowned International Qualification in aesthetic medicine? At APT Injection Training, we offer the perfect solution.
Our Certificate in Clinical Aesthetic Injectable Therapies (Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers) Upgrade Course is available to registered medical professionals who have already participated in our Toxin and Basic Dermal Filler Course and have received a Certificate of Attendance or to those individuals who are previously qualified, experienced and have been in practice administering Toxin and Dermal Filler injections. The programming inherent in this upgrade course delivers an International Qualification that is accredited at the highest level of any qualification currently being delivered by independent training providers in the aesthetic industry world-wide. This Qualification is awarded by Eduqual, which is a globally-recognized, well-respected, regulated awarding body. APT Injection Training administers this Qualification in conjunction with MATA Training Academy from the United Kingdom.
This course is delivered by “blended learning”, meaning attendees can schedule their studies according to their individual work and lifestyle routines all whilst still gaining a valuable qualification. The Certificate in Clinical Injectable Aesthetic Therapies (Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers) Upgrade Course is comprised of the following:
- Online theory via a comprehensive Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) to be completed prior to the Assessment & Certification Day
- Hands-on injection technique training and practice using live models with a maximum Trainee/Trainer ratio of 2:1
- Completion of a Log Book Assessment demonstrating 10 observed treatments and 10 executed treatments each for toxin and dermal filler
- 1-Day Assessment & Certification includes assessed observations of consultation, treatment planning and delivery, and safe practice and 3 certification exams
- Submission of 2 APA papers discussing injection/delegating procedures and practice implementation
The length of time it takes to complete the various components of this upgrade course is dependent on each individual’s time and unique circumstances. Registrants who have already completed our Toxin and Basic Filler Certificate of Attendance Course will have a head start with respect to attaining the Certificate in Clinical Aesthetic Injectable Therapies (Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers) Upgrade Course. You have the opportunity during the Certificate of Attendance course to begin filling out your Log Book if you so desire. For those individuals who are already actively injecting, procedures already performed within their practice can also be used towards Log Book completion. The recommended guideline for completion of the upgrade course is 3 to 4 months.