Free eBook Download!
“Secrets to making injection services successful within your practice.”
Patricia Pezzano B.Sc, B.Sc (NANS), RPN, Founder, Head of Faculty, & Lead Practitioner at APT Training & Consulting.
Patricia understands the significance of “perfect practice” especially with facial enhancements. She not only provides medical aesthetics training to professionals but also heads a full-service medical aesthetics practice including cosmetic injectables, Selphyl, laser, microneedling, as well as aesthetics and skincare.
APT training programs offer significantly more hands-on injection time than other known programs, and a higher number of models for Trainees to evaluate and treat. APT accommodates varied learning styles offering Group and Individual training sessions with a maximum Trainee/Trainer ratio of 2:1. Combining her medical knowledge, creativity and extensive experience, Patricia delivers training in a clinical setting under the medical directive of Drs. Randi Stern and Cathy Longley.
Training is conducted at APT’s facility – a welcoming state of the art environment in Oakville with knowledgeable and friendly professionals respectful of your privacy and eager to help you achieve your training objectives.
We’re experienced – trained by industry leaders to skillfully administer Botulinum Toxin A (BOTOX®) and Hyaluronic Acid for the purposes of non-surgical cosmetic facial rejuvenation.
We’re current – lifelong learners ever striving to enhance and expand skills so we can share the latest techniques with APT Trainees.
We’re teachers – acknowledged by industry leaders as experts in the art and science of non-surgical facial rejuvenation.
We’re recognized – APT is the preferred cosmetic trainer in facial injections for the International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM).
We care – about building Trainee expertise and confidence as demonstrated through:
- Greater hands-on injection time than other known injection training programs for registered medical professionals in the use of Botulinum Toxin A (BOTOX®) and Hyaluronic Acid – an average of 15-18 patients over a 2-day training course.
- Thorough pre-course preparation with APT’s comprehensive course material including clinical patient forms and references.
- Maximum 2:1 Trainee/Trainer ratios to accommodate group and customized sessions.
- 80% of the courses time is devoted to hands-on injection training allowing Trainees to sharpen skills, learn effective techniques, and build confidence as injectors.
- Trainees evaluate and treat 15-18 patients over a 2-day courses – higher than other known training courses.
- Training is tailored to individual skill level, experience, and practice needs
- APT instructors are held to the highest of standards and continually evolving as new techniques evolve.
- Trainee/Trainer ratios are 2:1 maximum to ensure maximum hands-on injecting time.
- Now offering Cannula Training on Advanced Filler Training days.
APT Graduates are confident in their abilities to perform every procedure demonstrated in APT Training Courses because: